Quick Steps to Shipping Sharp Objects
Shipping sharp objects isn't quite like shipping a golf ball, but following these simple steps will make it a relatively easy process.
1. Cover sharp blades and/or pointed parts with cardboard pieces prior to wrapping and use tape to ensure the cardboard pieces stay in place.
2. Wrap object completely in bubble wrap and use tape to ensure the bubble wrap won't unfurl during shipping
3. Place wrapped object in a sturdy box and fill any remaining spaces with packing material
M1rror Edge recommends using a $7.00 flat rate box (See Details Below). That is how we do it! Special conditions apply for larger item longer than 8 inches. See Custom Quote Form.
4. From here you just seal the box and ship it off to us! "Click Here for a Pre-made Lable"
5. For shipping to and from APO/FPO/DPO addresses the USPS offers "Click-n-Ship" which makes filing out your customs form easy.
6. Your tool is on the way, and upon receipt at Mirror Edge, you will receive a notification via e-mail. As soon as it has been professionally sharpened, you will receive notification and upon drop-off at the USPS you will receive notification and tracking number.
6.Upon inspection of your tools please tell us what you think by submitting a comment (HERE).
Thank you for trusting M1rror Edge with your tools!